- Ask yourself what you want to achieve, the strategic goal.
- Assess headline scale by number if files, volume of boxes or linear length.
- Consider what proportion may be redundant & suitable for destruction.
- Review to what extent, if any, the scale splits between live & dead storage needs.
- Consider any other segmentation that may be relevant.
Get a Quote
As part of our approach to excellent customer service we respond quickly and clearly to customer enquiries and quotation requests. The more we know about you requirements the easier it is for us to advice on the combination of services that you may require and for us to tailor our offer accordingly. Contact by phone is the best starting point.
We also appreciate that many enquiries are approached on the basis of feasibility as against immediate need and by completing the guide as detailed below it is normally sufficient to enable us to provide you with a quick response.
Please use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote and file solution tailored to you.
The 7th principle of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Phillip Dunkelberger, CEO at PGP Corporation
Information and records management society.
David Cornish – The Shelving Centre